With the convergence of information technology and human production and life, and the rapid popularization of the Internet of Things, the global data is characterized by explosive growth and massive agglomeration, which has a significant impact on economic development, social governance, national management and people's lives. The application of Internet of Things, big data and artificial intelligence technology in oil and gas industry can promote the informatization construction of oil and gas industry and reduce the cost of each link of oil and gas industry chain. Good oil and gas information construction can give full play to the synergistic effect of big data and enterprise operation, improve resource allocation and promote the development of oil and gas industry. In order to further explore the wisdom of building oil and gas fields, strengthen the industry-wide coordinated development of the Financial Association for Government, Industry, University and Research in oil and gas fields, promote the deep integration of new generation information technologies such as 5g, Internet of Things and artificial intelligence with the oil and gas industry, and build smart oil fields to serve the green, safe and efficient national energy system, the 2020 China Smart Oil Field Summit Forum will be held in China International Exhibition Center (New Hall) on July 4. Hundreds of oil and gas industry practitioners from home and abroad will be invited to attend the forum, which will analyze national policies, discuss business models, analyze industry needs, keep pace with the development trend, build a communication platform, and promote the informationization and intelligence process of oil and gas industry.
5G empowers smart oilfield construction
01. 5G's leading and application to oil and gas industry;
02. Construction and application of oilfield big data system;
03. Construction and application of oilfield internet;
04. HCPS and its practice and application in the Internet of Things for oil and gas production;
05. Intelligent software system and its application and practice in oilfield brain construction;
06. GIS and its practice and application in smart oil fields;
07. Digital oil reservoir, digital wellbore, intelligent drilling and completion and its visualization practice and application;
08. Practice and application of integration of production, operation and management in oil and gas industry;
09. Preliminary design and practice of oilfield brain;
10. how does 5G+ oilfield internet realize oilfield brain?
11. Industrial Internet of Things, Big Data and Network Security and Digital Transformation of Oil and Gas Chemical Industry
12. How can artificial intelligence and blockchain technology change the future petrochemical industry
China International Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology and Equipment Exhibition (cippe) is a regular meeting of the international petroleum and petrochemical industry. Cippe has attracted 1,800 exhibitors from 65 countries and regions around the world, 46 Fortune 500 enterprises, 18 international pavilions, 120,000 professional visitors and an exhibition area of 90,000 square meters. It has become the annual World Petroleum Equipment Conference.
The quality of cippe international exhibitors continues to improve
Cippe has been successfully held for 19 sessions since 2001. Eighteen international pavilions from the United States, Germany, Russia, Canada, Britain, France, Italy, Scotland and South Korea participated in the exhibition. International exhibitors include ExxonMobil, Russian oil, Russian gas, Russian pipeline transportation, Caterpillar, National Oil Well, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes GE, Cameron, Honeywell, Philips, Schneider, Dow Chemical, Rockwell, Cummins, Emerson, AkzoNobel, API, 3M, E+H, MTU, ARIEL, KSB, and so on