HTD1200 atmospheric consistometer is developed in strict accordance with Standard 10 of "Standard for Materials and Tests of Oil Well Cement" in api gravity. It can be used for oil well cement research, cement additive research, product quality inspection of mud manufacturers, and it is also suitable for laboratory and field laboratory of each oil well service company. This instrument can not only be directly used to measure the consistency time of oil well cement free liquid and oil well cement under normal pressure, but also assist in many oil well cement tests such as water content measurement, water loss test and rheological property measurement of cement slurry.
HTD1200 atmospheric consistometer adopts advanced intelligent temperature adjustment technology, which can set the temperature conveniently and strictly control the liquid temperature in the control box. The instrument is also equipped with a digital display timer to display the consistency time digitally. The consistency of cement slurry is shown directly on the dial at the top of the slurry cup.
HTD1200 atmospheric consistometer is used to measure the consistency of cement slurry, and can also be used to measure the free liquid (free water) of cement slurry, static filtration test and other oil well cement tests. At atmospheric pressure, the maximum heating temperature is 200℉(93℃).
HTD1200 atmospheric consistometer has the features below:
1. The oil bank base on American API specification 10, adopt programmable temperature controller to set the heating temperature.
2. The left and tight timers show the testing time accurately.
3. Temperature control adopts microprocessor technology
4. Digital temperature display, accurate temperature control
5. The mixer stirs the oil bank to ensure oil temperature evenly.
6. Torsion meter spring measures cement consistency real-timely, with consistency unit BC.
7. Synchronous belt drive to ensure accurate speed.