HTD1250 atmospheric consistometer is developed by Qingdao Haitongda Special Instrument Co., Ltd. in strict accordance with Code 10 of "Standard for Materials and Tests of Oil Well Cement" in api gravity.
The instrument adopts advanced intelligent temperature regulation technology, which can strictly control and digitally display the liquid temperature in the liquid box and also digitally display the consistency time. At the same time, the atmospheric consistometer also has left and right acousto-optic alarm function for consistency time.
HTD1250 atmospheric consistometer is equipped with two systems of voltage signal potentiometer and direct reading pointer potentiometer, users can choose one of them according to their own needs.
HTD1250 atmospheric consistometer is a new instrument can be used for many oil well cement tests. This instrument can not only be directly used to measure the consistency time of oil well cement free liquid and oil well cement under normal pressure, but also assist in many oil well cement tests such as water content measurement, water loss test and rheological property measurement of cement slurry.
HTD1250 atmospheric consistometer has below main features:
1. The oil tank designed with reference to American API specification 10, adopts programmable temperature controller to set the heating temperature.
2. The left and right timers can accurately display the test time.
3. Temperature control adopts microprocessor technology.
4, Digital temperature display with accurate temperature control.
5. The mixer stirs the oil tank to ensure even oil temperature.
6, Torsion spring real-timely measure mud consistency, consistency unit BC.
7. Gear belt drive to ensure the accuracy of rotating speed.
8. Digital consistency display makes the test data more accurate.
9. The paper recorder can print the test data at any time and show the whole test process through curves.
10. The potentiometer is sensed by voltage signal with higher accuracy.