B11-2 The thermostatic magnetic stirrer is used in the laboratory, which collects.Mixing is controlled at a constant speed using a DC three-phase motor.
Better performance, especially at low speeds, it can start and run at 20 rpm. Laboratory use of constant temperature magnetic stirring. Mixer speed display, speed display signal: When the motor rotates for one revolution, 6 pulses are emitted, and the display receives the speed signal and counts it within 1 second.
1. Power supply: AC220V ± 10%
2. Working mode: continuous
3. Maximum mixing capacity: 5000ml
4. Heating power: 600W (internal stepless temperature regulation)
5. Mixing speed: 0-1500r/min
6. Motor torque: 50mN • M
7. Table size: Φ 140mm (surface coated with black aluminum alloy)
8. Table safety temperature: 350 ℃
9. Temperature control range: room temperature~250 ℃
10. Overall size: 280×160×100mm (excluding gauge rod)
11. Weight: 2.9kg
12. Attachment: One long and short watch rod, one set of stirrers