Used to measure the degree of light scattering generated by insoluble particulate matter suspended in water or transparent liquids, and to quantitatively characterize the content of these suspended particulate matter. It can be widely used for turbidity measurement in power plants, purified water plants, waterworks, domestic sewage treatment plants, beverage factories, environmental protection departments, industrial water, liquor making industry, pharmaceutical industry, epidemic prevention departments, hospitals and other departments.
1. Streamlined exterior design, simple operation, and high cost-effectiveness.
2. Large screen LCD digital clear display, using a low drift, high-precision circuit system.
3. Reliable positioning structure and high-precision optical path system enable the instrument to work stably for a long time.
4. Chromaticity compensation effectively avoids interference caused by sample color and accurately reflects the concept of turbidity.
5. High intensity and long lifespan light source, no worries about replacement, can work normally with a preheating time of 30 seconds.
90︒ Scattered light
Measuring range (NTU)
High precision, good stability, and can be used for low turbidity analysis
Wide measurement range, suitable for high turbidity analysis